Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Post EVER! Did I even do this right?! :)

As I'm sure you can tell...I'm new to this whole blogging thing. It freaks me out! WAY too many options and technicalities that confuse me. But I'm never going to learn if I don't just jump in head first right?! So here we go! :) I wanted to start a blog for two reasons, one I wanted somewhere to post my thoughts, things I am feeling kind of like a diary, I would write in a diary or journal but I'm not so much a fan of the actual writing part. I would much rather type. I found myself resulting to posting things on Facebook which I decided was a little too public for my liking. So if you're on this blog and reading this, consider yourself someone that I trust to know my thoughts and feelings on things. I'm kind of putting myself out there! Which could be a total disaster! We will see how it goes! And two, in my field of work the ladies that I talk to everyday are facing their fears of starting their business online and starting a blog that I thought that I would do it too! I want to be able to better understand blogging and what it takes to run a blog. I feel like I am now rabbling, so here it goes! First post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment