Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Camping/Labor Day weekend and picture overload!
I don't think that a long weekend could have come at a better time. Work has been super stressful (although I love what I do!) and I haven't seen a whole lot of my fiance due to the hunting season, so I was looking forward to spending some time with him and a few of our friends. Jake's cousin Mike got a limited entry elk tag which you only draw out on about every 10 years. And if you know Jake and Mike it was a go big or go home kind of deal. They decided to let the wives and kids come this particular weekend. It was a BLAST! Jake even took me out actually hunting with him and got to see what it is that he does and loves. It was a great weekend...and then all HELL broke loose. Sunday morning I woke up feeling super nauseous. The next two days of our vacation were spent confined to the tent. Coming home we had to stop on the side of the road 4 times for me to puke! Strangers were even pulling off of the highway to see if they coulld help. It was miserable to say the least. I decided to take work off today to recoop. It has been really nice. I recently signed up as a doTerra consultant. Not really knowing a whole lot about the products but my mom raves about them and it has been a really fun activity with her to go to the classes and try out the oils. So on my day off today (still feeling pretty nauseous) Jake drove me down to Orem to pick up my starter kit. My first experiment as a doTerra consultant? Getting rid of my upset tummy. I kid you not. I rubbed the oil on my tummy and literally felt my 3 day constant stomache ache diteriorate! SO impressed! I am hoping this will help save on my medical bills! :) All in all wonderful few days off! Now, for a picture overload :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Ann,
ReplyDeleteYou are my favorite! You guys have way to much fun! and little Chloe is so cute!!