Thursday, November 14, 2013

Slightly Intimidated

MIA...that's what I've been. As ridculous as this sounds. I started this blog because 1. I thought that blogging sounded like a fun idea, all of my friends were creating them and I enjoyed reading what they shared. And 2. I wanted a better understanding of what it takes to have a blog so that I could somewhat relate to the ladies that I coach everyday. For those of you that don't know, I am a business coach and I talk to ladies on a daily basis who run online businesses and a good majority of their sales come because they have a blog they post to consistently. I hear all of the time from them "blogging is SO hard. It takes up too much time. It's too complicated. Features won't work"...When they would tell me this I used to think "BLAH. BLAH. BLAH!" There is NO way that it is that hard. Well, I have been humbled, let's just put it that way :) So I apologize in advance if my posts turn out a little funny or pictures are sideways etc. I have no idea what I am doing and this is for sure a learning curve for me :) Anyways, life seems to be so fast paced these days. Always going a mile a minute! Lately I have been thinking a lot about my priorities, what they were and if I was actually making time for what was most important. It's definatley something that I have been working on. I feel extremely scatter brained today so this post is probably all over the place, but oh well just shows a side of my personality, right? Have I mentioned that I have ADD? It is definately acting up today. Real quick. I recently purchased "Blogger for Dummies". It's awesome, and just what I needed. If you want to learn more about how to run your blog I highly suggest it! PS. IF you ever have problems with your pictures not showing up after you have uploaded them. Try either upgrading your browser OR using a different browser...Only took me 1 1/2 hours to figure this out. I'm making progress, right? GO ME! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment