Thursday, August 16, 2012

My new obsession...

Let's be honest. There all comes a time in our life when we go through a "phase" or an "obsession". Right now mine is crafting! It may have to do with the fact that I work for a crafting company and get lots of stuff for free or for a really good discount? Either way, I am really enjoying be creative right now. There is one problem that I have though...and that is starting too many projects at one time! I'll start on one and then get another idea and start on another! It's quite pathetic. BUT here is my latest FINISHED project! I am getting close to being done with another one that has taken me quite some time that I will post within the next few days :)
This is a project that we did for our big Convention that we just had in July. SO much fun getting together with other ladies that I work with and making these and just chatting! It is a canvas that we painted, stuck some Designer Series Paper on and then made our flowers (also out of Designer Series Paper). FUN! I will for sure be making some more of these. So cute to hang up in a bathroom or little girls room! You could even do one for boys with cars or something!

1 comment: